UG to Preloaders ! UG to Preloaders !

cool

i've always wanted to make my own preloader! i've always just edited the newgrounds fla files but now i can make a nice one from scratch.

coocooletmoi responds:

Thanks! (actually double-thanks because of your icon!)

UG to Buttons ! UG to Buttons !

good tutorial

the thing is i figured this out in 2 seconds when i first got flash, but for those really confused people this'll help. one thing is you might want to do is explain more in depth so people can make there own buttons without having to copy and paste the code every time.

coocooletmoi responds:

Actually they aren't supposed to copy-paste the code but learn it. Else, what is the use?

UG to DressUps ! UG to DressUps !

this works well

my friend used this tutorial to make a game and it turned out great the only problem he had was that i had to explain to him 5 times that you have to put the button in the movie clip, if you don't you'll drag the whole frame. That's the only thing that i think you need to clarify, other than that it's a great tutorial.

Yeah. I'll update it!

UG to Cursors ! UG to Cursors !

very helpful

i might just use a cursor in my next animation! Very easy to use tutorial.

Thanks!

QuadPong QuadPong

Strange

I know a while back I played a game very similar to this just it had a less smooth looking design and didn't have power ups. But it played the same with 4 paddles and all. But i like this one better because it looks nicer.

His Dress Up His Dress Up

it's good

woohoo it's done! but u didn't make shoes...... :(

Vector Dodge ||| Vector Dodge |||

it's good

i like it but it's not hard enough you shoulda made insane more well....... INSANE!

Pathmaster Pathmaster

Nice

a really challenging game. really good playability. and a nice design. overall a great game.

Adventures Of Gyro Atoms2 Adventures Of Gyro Atoms2

Awesome

Really good for a solo project. Only problem I have is when you jump it goes in that circle thing, the "Atom", and you do when you fall, I think when you fall you shouldn't be in the circle thing it should be him falling. It was just awkward controlling him when he falls. The rest of it is great!

Two Minutes Color Panic Two Minutes Color Panic

its good

its very good and addicting. (too bad i'm partially color blind and can't tell yellow from green to well)