SailorMan SailorMan

Huh.

I remember all this now. This was the best show ever!! I guess.

But Fun! =D

Warrior kid VS Sticks Warrior kid VS Sticks

effin awesome.

Meh. It was ok. I didn't really like it but i can see it took time. It's not good in all honesty though, simply ok.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

it's so true

too many distractions for a nerd to ever need love ;)

UG to Preloaders ! UG to Preloaders !

cool

i've always wanted to make my own preloader! i've always just edited the newgrounds fla files but now i can make a nice one from scratch.

coocooletmoi responds:

Thanks! (actually double-thanks because of your icon!)

UG to Buttons ! UG to Buttons !

good tutorial

the thing is i figured this out in 2 seconds when i first got flash, but for those really confused people this'll help. one thing is you might want to do is explain more in depth so people can make there own buttons without having to copy and paste the code every time.

coocooletmoi responds:

Actually they aren't supposed to copy-paste the code but learn it. Else, what is the use?

UG to DressUps ! UG to DressUps !

this works well

my friend used this tutorial to make a game and it turned out great the only problem he had was that i had to explain to him 5 times that you have to put the button in the movie clip, if you don't you'll drag the whole frame. That's the only thing that i think you need to clarify, other than that it's a great tutorial.

Yeah. I'll update it!

Ghost's Lips Ghost's Lips

I like it!

But I agree with the below. Idk it's really good but repetitive for about a minute right in the middle. It's really good though and all your songs are getting more and more inventive. Maybe work on shortening miscellaneous bits but keep the flow. You've always been able to achieve flow ;)

-Zach

Lack Ed Lack Ed

awesome!!

my favorite so far dude!

RupertCalding responds:

Haha what would you say that I do in the future that I did in this song...? like just curious haha

Ghett Ghett

awesome!

It sounds so much better on newgrounds.

RupertCalding responds:

oh I know bro. I'm def uploading the other tracks up here, too, just for sharing cuz the sound quality is so much better when its actually an mp3 file rather than a video file hahaha

Ogre Ogre

wow

that looks like a photo. Really good stuff

BillPremo responds: